Monday, May 14, 2007

Pissed off tonite

Got a major ass chewing i didnt deserve today at work. Busted my ass all weekend (2-12 hr shifts and 8 hr today) to get what i had started done up, and right before i left the plant manager calls me in his office and chews me out for "not doing jack-shit" this afternoon and in the recent past. He says im' "not looking good" on my personel file (whatever the fuck that means), and told me he will have a work list every day and i if i dont finish every day to his spec there will be "serious consequences".

Now i've been pretty pissed off in my time. As a rule im easy going. Im a live and let live kinda guy until you get me riled. Been there twice in my life. well three times now. The last two ended very badly for the person who pissed me off. Im not saying who, what, when or how. We'll see if history repeats itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home