Sunday, October 29, 2006

Night shift

This week and next. Easy duty. Get my labs and cleaning done and i can chill.

Went out to my folks this weeekend. Its all good as long as we don't talk about religion or politics. Dad wants to buy my hi point .45 from me too. I need the money to finiance my NEF handi rifle when i get one rounded up. Id like to buy a magnum research BFR in .45-70 as a companion gun but they're around 1100 bucks and thats way more than i have to blow on a handgun.

I'm begining to wonder why it is I own thousand dollar AR's, custom build AK-47s, stainless Browning A-bolts and the gun i have the most fun shooting is a 95$ Yugo M48 mauser? Yeah i can buy 300 rounds for like 27 bucks and it trhows a 200 grain bullet without breaking your shoulder. Points to ponder....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home