Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter to Everyone

And may you have a few days off (i do).

Finnaly got my cold licked and am feeling MUCH better. One of the guys i work woth caught it and actually ended up in the hospital from it. Another has needed anti-biotics for almost two weeks and another that has pre-exisitng asthma is really in tough shape.

Off to the in-laws this weekend. It might get interesting as im in the middle of a nasty rift with the father in law over coyote hunting and what is a "proper" hunting rifle. But thats for another post.

Starting to get caught up a little on the reloading press. I picked up about 10,000 pcs of various mixed brass of E-bay a while back and im getting through them now that i feel better. My dad came into my basement one time when i had 5000 rounds of 9mm, 2500 rds of .357 and 6000 rounds of 5.56mm that had just come off the presses laid out to be sorted and boxed and asked me what country i was going to invade. Another friend looked into my munitions lockers where i keep my ammo and siad "Man thats Sarah Brady's worst nightmanre."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home