Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Well, Christmas is over...

...THANKG F'ING GOD! The retards i happen to call my inlaws were a PITA this year. Mom-in-law made a lettuce salad that made half of us sick all day the 25th, dad-in-law was OK but was basically just a bump on a log. The brother in law couldnt seem to do anything but watch reruns of the christmas story or crappy cable hunting shows. In between he was expounding to all who would listen about his latest foray into bow hunting.

It pisses me off that he can blow 2500 bucks on a custom bow and quiver and nobody says a word but I spend 800 on an AR pistol and the SHTF because "what do you need that for?" And "you cant bring that to my house!". Very well. I wont come to your house anymore. Neither will your granddaughter.

The grandparents in law were cool but annoying as usuall.

My rents' were pretty good and didnt say much but my cranky ass sister was her usually self. Ever since we had a kid she's been a cold heartless bitch to my wife and then expects my parents to show her preference because "oh i cant have kids." Bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home