Sunday, July 15, 2007

Silhouette shoot 7-15-07

Military sil. shoot and i finnaly remembered my camera.

ETA: Click the pictures for a MUCH larger one you can see more details in.

Spectator crowd and my shooting parner Jason
Click to enlarge.

The rifle rack- K31, mosin, CETME (mine), Mausers, a couple garands, couple cowboy guns, SKSs, ARs- good turnout
Click to enlarge.

Overview of the range- the 100 and 200 yard targets are in the center at the bottom of the hill. The 500 and 600 yard targets are the mowed areas close to the top. the tiny black dots in the upper RH corner are the 800 yard buffalo BPCR target and the 1000 yd gong.
Click to enlarge.

Tommy setting chickens at 50 yds
Click to enlarge.

Doug getting some K31 action
Click to enlarge.

Jeff got 27 out of 40 with his DPMS .308 to take 1st place. Here hes shooting the 200 yard rams.
Click to enlarge.

I ended up with 15 for 13th place. I shot with my CETME and i was out of practice with it. I came home from the boss cowman thing at 5AM and i was tired most the day and didnt shoot so well. Jason got 17 for 10th place with my 8mm Yugo mauser. We were both out of the money by a ways but good times were had by all. One of the local ladies made BBQs and casserole for lunch. All this for 5 bucks entry fee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home