Thursday, November 16, 2006

Back to work

Days off are fun (especially when i get to spend them with my daughter) but getting back to work has its benefits. today i got to clean the reclaim tank all by myself. A daunting task but once complete guves a guy a sense of pride at doing something by yourself that usually takes two or three guys to do.

Got in a littel trigger time over the days off too. My .45-70 is breaking in nicely and i got a couple boxes of .22 through my Walther as well. One of the guys i work with is interested in buying my CETME .308 automatic and he took it out to shoot monday night. There is some interest froma guy in alaska as well but i havent gotten an email back from him yet. My server has been on teh fritz and messages seem to dissapear into the mist sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home